Due to the specific properties of hydrogen, advanced process parameters, and legal requirements, many different analyzes are necessary to obtain the legal safety approval of hydrogen projects. Based on the experience gained in the hydrogen installations sector, Eko-Konsult offers a number of specialized services dedicated to investors, design offices and general contractors. Our offer includes:
- Feasibility studies of hydrogen installations
- Determining the safe distance of hydrogen installations from buildings, public roads, etc. (e.g. QRA risk analyzes)
- Environmental reports and project information sheets
- Establishing process protections and interlocking functions (HAZOP and SIL analyzes)
- Determination of the safe location of hydrogen blasts (analyzes of dispersion and thermal impact ranges)
- Classifications of explosion hazard zones and explosion risk analyzes
- Determining the conditions of fire protection
- Development of documentation for plants with an increased and high risk of a major industrial accident (Seveso III Directive)
Can we support your hydrogen project? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
The hydrogen transformation cannot take place without qualified staff, therefore, as part of the Hydrogen Academy, we conduct numerous training courses related to this subject, for example:
- Safety rules on hydrogen installations
- Fire and explosion safety at the design stage of hydrogen installations
- Process safety in hydrogen installations
- Hydrogen detection systems
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our upcoming trainings.